Thursday, October 3, 2013
organized with vintage crates
|1. blanket filled crate | a beautiful mess|
2. pencils | heather bullard
3. books in a pear box | a beautiful mess
4. crate for crafts | morning's light
5. toys in pepsi crates | a beautiful mess
6. vintage soap box for blankets | design sponge
I adore vintage crates and thought it would be fun to share a few creative ideas for them! My blogging friend Heather recently bought a small cheese crate from the shop for bathroom organization (such a lovely idea!) In our toy room we store dress up costumes in an apple crate, use a vintage metal milk crate for play kitchen equipment, and a pepsi crate for any leftover toys.
Do vintage crates blend with your style? They definitely have an industrial look! I hope to find a large crate soon for blankets. They are a must in autumn and winter!