Ack! You guys, I know much of the United States is still living in snowy winter conditions. BUT spring is almost here! March 20th to be exact. Just 16 days away!!
I have had a case of designer add this week, so my post today is a bit random. But hopefully it is inspiring and encouraging: think spring!
1. This gold foil pillow DIY seems easy to follow and doesn't require any ironing. Sounds like a win!
2. Pretty sure everyone needs a pop of yellow in their life. Instant cheer.
3. Painted almond cake. Looks delicious and I l adore the stripes.
4. These painted fabric pouches come with a tutorial and are beautiful.
5. I would love a kitchen remodel in our new home. The pink rug makes this kitchen especially welcoming.
6. Lemon butter cookies. Just yum.
7. Our daughter wants to paint her room soon, and I think this color combination is darling.
8. Cheerful Anthro botanical print by Caitlin McClain.
ps // we discovered a dandelion in our backyard today! hope!