We are in full summer mode at our house (though not sleeping in, hopefully our little ones will figure that one out in the upcoming years!) Sharing with you today 5 of my favorite links from around the web. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
1. Watermelon Hand Stamped Wrapping Paper via Alice and Lois
My grandparent's hometown has a yearly Watermelon Festival. Our kids and I went last year, so much fun! And one of my favorite fruits.
2. A Kitchen Island Painted Jade Green via Style Me Pretty
Lately I cannot get enough of this color. Would you paint your kitchen cabinets green, or any other bright color?
3. A Reminder to Slow Down and Enjoy Creativity via Huff Post
"She was almost dancing as she put color on the paper," the mom recalled. "She got so excited and didn't want to stop...."
4. A Wallpaper Cake via Alana Jones-Mann
I love this DIY cake with printed edible ink. The design options are endless!
5. Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries via Gimme Some Oven
Anyone else like sweet potato fries? A few days ago I ordered mac and cheese (ended up being canned) and gazed longingly at my niece's choice of sweet potato fries. Cooked and seasoned properly they are SO good!