Mother's Day is Sunday (eek!). I love what the day represents: a chance to give back to loved ones and say a small THANK YOU for everything they have done. Store bought gifts are nice, but when someone gives me something handmade I know it is especially treasured.
So today I am highlighting 16 creative gift ideas for Mother's Day: recipes (sweet things of course!) kid friendly crafts, quick DIY projects, and a few home ideas. I hand picked them based on their simplicity and budget friendly nature. Hope you enjoy!
1. Add glamour to a simple flower bouquet with a free printable wrapper | by A Bubbly Life (pictured above)
2. Make mom a colorful tassel keychain using embroidery thread | by Alice and Lois
3. Upcycle a thrifted vase with metallic paint pens | by Small for Big
4. Make flowers that last using felt, a little glue, and straws | by Delineate Your Dwelling
5. Help the kids make one of a kind art on a scribble tote | by Small + Friendly (pictured above)
6. Be creative with colors and make clay heart necklaces | by Tag&Tibby
7. No sew fingerprint skirt looks adorable and easy | by Sewing Rabbit
8. Help little ones add fresh flowers to vintage pots | by Cloudy Day Gray
9. Make breakfast in bed with these baked cinnamon sugar donuts | by Feast + West (pictured above)
10. Create strawberry shortcake stars with fresh strawberries | by Pars Caeli
11. Serve a lemon angel pie (with a yummy meringue crust) for dessert | by Tag&Tibby
12. Drool over these salted brown butter heath chip cookies | by this wild season